Monday, September 11, 2017

Welcome to Barry's Blog Adademic Year September 2017 - June 2018

Firstly a welcome to new medical students and returning medical students from later years plus to those readers from the wider community. I will endeavour to post every two to three weeks or so throughout the academic year and I will comment on the work of medical students and our School here at Leeds plus on issues out there in the wider community. I will also highlight interesting news items in the week's British Medical Journal on-line and these are often short and snappy stories which cover UK health news plus international health issues. I will also try to refer readers to interesting articles plus I will occasionally try to have guest entries. I have just sent out my latest Leeds Institute of Medical Education Community Newsletter (Issue 48, September 2017) and electronic copies of this can be found on the Leeds School of Medicine website. With best wishes, Barry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home